Sunday 19 June 2011

The Preparation Vortex Part 3

Firstly, let me correct a spelling mistake. Mark and Claire's surname is de la Torre and not as I stated.
I have realised that my second reading coincides with the men's Wimbledon final. I think we all know where our priorities lie, do we not? In our modern era of super-surveillance, I will of course be able to run checks of the whereabouts of all expected audience members through Turn Up's HD Surround-Envelope Bend-O-Scope Pork-U-Zoom Position Detector with updates at 3 minute intervals (and even then we miss significant action). Apart from the need to come up with a snappier name for the gadget, R & D have pretty well ironed out most of the kinks, which may be self-defeating. Never mind - the drawing board isn't going anywhere.
Martin is nearing the end of the production line for the posters, and I realise that he has dedicated many hours of amazing work to this project. He deserves all the recognition he can get and really has worked wonders. Perhaps I should give a little more thought to the consequences of my suggestions, which all seem innocuous over a pint in the Prince.
As I come to consider the minutiae of my readings, the question of the introduction arises. I think Tinsmiths will need to have input for that. Note to self - must chat to them about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment