Sunday 30 October 2011

Launch

Autumn has arrived at Turn Up Towers. Russets are sliding in everywhere, like sand on a sun-bathed beach. ‘Tis but gritty reality for the time of year.

Two books are now up and available on Kindle. Searching for ‘The Talking Wall’ will bring that up as the first item. It sells for £5.74. Searching for ‘almost free’, however, brings up a long list of books involving nude models. I’m not unhappy to find myself nestling in amongst them, but if you search for ‘almost free by Nick Alexander’ you can go straight to it rather than scrolling past scanty cladding to reach it. It is for sale at £2.15, which is more that nothing, but will hardly bruise the pocket. I urge you to explore, but I would say that, wouldn’t I?

Among future plans in contemplation at Turn Up are ebook versions of ‘I’ve Already Spent It’ and ‘For Reasons of Space’, a reappraisal of website provision to make things more user friendly, and the great step of audio delivery. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment