Wednesday 4 November 2009

Jessi's Birthday

It’s Jessie’s birthday today. Hoorah! I spoke to her in Australia on the dog ‘n’ mobile. She had to shout very loud and speak slowly. Ah, kids keep you young.

Sweet Caroline’s at botanical drawing after which we’ll meet at the Feathers. It’s a good arrangement I find. Frankly, I get a piece of peace and quiet and then some just desserts to soothe my loneliness. If anyone reads this quickly enough to join us we’d love to see you, and I’ll even forego my spot at the bar to allow you prior access.

I should mention, probably not for the last time, that Echo Road, or at least the bit containing John, Claire and I, will be having an outing to the Snapzology (is that right?) exhibition at Ice Bytes on Friday 13th November. We’ll be playing half a dozen tunes at the acoustical end of the spectrum. If you’re at loose ends, slide along for a gander. The Angie Hughes Band are also performing. Mind you, you’ll have to move a bit sharpish – it kicks off at 6.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment